Okay, so you’ve set up your hosting, picked a theme for your WordPress site, and come up with a list of topics to write about, What next?
Now it’s time to start writing.
Writing can be a daunting adventure for many people. In fact, it was once upon a time for me too.
I remember when I first started blogging, I wasn’t a writer in the traditional sense by any stretch. I just shared my thoughts, emotions, tips, tactics, and inspiration in a format that people could digest. It turns out they liked it.
You don’t have to be a masterful writer to start and run a successful blog. Blogging is therapeutic. It’s an outlet. A way for you to share and connect with the (believe it or not) millions of other people out in the world who are just like you. You just haven’t discovered each other yet!
But, if you are still daunted by the task of writing a blog, here is a 3-part formula you can follow for making every blog memorable:
- Write a mind-blowing headline that entices people to click and read your blog when they discover it.
- Hook readers in with short, punchy sentences, storytelling, and emotive language.
- Keep people engaged with visuals such as screenshots, infographics, videos, image quotes, and GIFs.
Just remember blogging does not solely rely on how best you are in writing and in English grammar. Blogging also involves on how you connect with your readers, how to entice them, how to keep them to always read you blogr posts, and having more sense of humor in your blog. Here are one of the lists to take in writing a blog and to generate traffic.
- Engage with your readers.
- Come up with the best and unique topic.
- Know how to generate real and organic traffic.
- Use the free but really best source of engagement to get traffic the social media site.
- Know how to use back-links.
- Avoid illegitimate and doubtful free traffic source.
- Lastly, always be upbeat and always keep the fire up.